Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Kids

My kids are funny. Like all other kids they have a knack for driving me crazy but sometimes they are hillarious! I have found that if i'm having a bad day the best thing to do is to remember all the adoreable things that my kids do. Every day they do something that makes me smile or laugh.
Bubba constantly says stuff that cracks me up. some of which are:
Shnowich (Sh-now-itch)
"O-KAY Mommy!" Said like a teenager
"Moooommmmmyyyyyy! Gary had your dohne" As he brings me my phone
He recently had the flu and then 2 weeks later some kind of 5 day sugar intolerance where he threw up anything that had any kind of sugar in it, so now his latest thing is "Mommy! I need my bucket to frow up!" or he'll ask for some "Daddy Juice" Which is Gatorde.
Last week  (durring his odd anti-sugar thing) he had a really bad diaper rash. I normaly use Butt Paste or Colloidal Silver. Neither of these were working and he screams at me for a good 45 mins after i use the Butt Paste so my sister gave me some AnD to try. I put it on (the whole time fighting a protesting child and a broken finger) and when I finally got it on, he stands up and says "Hey!! My Bum feels better! There's no owies!"
He loves his Daddy! All day long all I get to hear is "I want my daddy!!" sometimes is randomly and sometimes, most of the time it's when he's in trouble. When he gets up in the morning he comes into our room to lay down with us. If his daddy is not there (because he's usually out working on the house) he says "I want to lay on daddy's side"
He likes to try and convince me to do things. He'll say "Mommy I want some pancakes!" no bubba. you just had a bowl of cereal "(in fake tears) But Mommy!! It'll make me feel better!"
He likes to correct Bear. The other day they were watching Baby Einstein and there was a monkey puppet and this is what i heard:
Bear "Puppy!!" Bubba "No. Don't say Puppy. It's a Monkey"  "Puppy!"  "No Gary! Say Mon. . ." "Mon"  "key" Gary "Key" Isaac "Monkey" Gary "Monkey" Isaac "Good Job Gary!"
Bear likes to Growl, constanly. That's why we call him bear. When Greg got his bike, Bear's favorite thing to do is make the motorcycle sound! So we say. "Bear, What sound does a motorcyle make" to which he responds in a very impressiver growl "VROOOM VROOOM!!" He will also point out the window and say "icha (mototcycle) VROOOOOM"
He is at my favorite stage. He's just learning to talk and do stuff for himself If I try to help him with something he looks at me and says "I do it! I do it!"
He loves his food. Last week I went to my parents house, which is a 5 hr drive, so that i could have help with poor sick Bubba and my broken finger. We were about 2.5 hrs into our trip when we drove past a sign that said there was a Burger king at the next stop. I thought about stopping but hadn't made up my mind yet when I hear Bear in the back seat "Mom! Hungwee! EAT!" So we stopped.
We've been trying to cut back on the binkies. Bear has learned that he can have his if he sits and relaxes with me. When he comes up to me and says "Binki! Binki!"  I tell him that binkies are for resting and sleeping time. He used to just throw a fit. Now he walks away, gets his blanket and comes back "Banket, binki!"
At my parents house, in the basement there is a room. It is in the corner. It's dark, cool, and Bear LOVES it! When ever we go, that's where he sleeps (mainly because that's where the crib is). When we've been playing outside and he's tired and it's naptime. All i have to do is take him downstairs and walk into that room and he starts laughing. and it's one of those "Ohhhh yahhh" kind of laughs. I put him in bed. He snuggles down giggleing, sometimes he says "tankdoo", and i walk out. It's so cute how much he loves that room!
I love our kids and even though They drive me insane sometimes i wouldn't trade them for the world.  2 Nephi 2:11 "For it must needs be, that there is an aopposition in all things." . Without the tantrums, I could not have the cute and funny.

No comments: