Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

A little video on Isaac's bike riding progress

And because we are in a house I've really gotten into the decorating spirit! Here are some of our Halloween decorations
I let the boys help me put up some of the gel clings
it's hard to not fix them.

I LOVE these little pumpkin lanterns I found. And the boys love having fun lights in their bathroom

The front window
Isaac did the bottom

Gary did this part

The Kitchen window

Kitchen windowsill

Front door

I found these awesome spiderweb lights and they fit perfectly on our porch

They are soo cool!!!

and of course our football pumpkin!

What's even more exciting is that the boys still fit into their costumes from last year and are really excited to wear them again!
Yay for saving money on costumes!! =)

Isaac is doing well in preschool and is excited for his first field trip on Friday! update to follow.

No comments: