Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Website or Superhero

If you are not on Pintrest....get on NOW! Give me your email and I will send you an invite! Seriously!
I was hesitant at first but honestly it has opened my eyes to a whole new world of ideas and fun things to do with my kids!
Like these:
Shaving cream bath paints!
For more pics go here .... or just scroll down to the next post ....

Today we did this:
4 C. Flour + 1/2 C Baby oil = Cloud Dough!

It has this amazing velvety texture but sticks together like wet sand

We got a cookie scoop and silicone cupcake cups and and other jello molds and Isaac went to town

Mainly he just liked to run his fingers through it and squish it in his fingers.

This little project has kept them entertained for over an hour now!
There are a HUNDRED more things on Pintrest that I am DYING to do with the boys!
There are also DYI ideas, home decorating ideas, wedding/party planning ideas, holiday decoration ideas, if your into fashion there's a whole section for that...I could go on and on!
So seriously! If you aren't on, give me your email and I will invite you so you can get your craft/decor/style/fun on!




 

No comments: