Saturday, October 20, 2012

Glitter and Sparkles

Can I just say, I love being the tooth fairy?! My job is soooo cool!! I get to bust out the fairy dust and my ninja sneakiness and make kids happy!! Tonight, a little boy lost his very first tooth!! AMAZING Right?! I love the first ones. So cute. So tiny. So scared. So excited!
He had his tooth in a little plastic bag (maybe someone should work on a tooth pillow for him) neatly tucked under the corner of his pillow, which made it easier to find. 
I heard that his brother was very sad that it was not his turn for me to visit so I made sure to leave him a little note too, letting him know that his turn would come and to be patient.

 I always like to write down the date of each tooth and where I gathered it from. I've heard it makes a nice little gift later on in life.....
Being the Tooth Fairy is a pretty awesome job and I wouldn't trade it in for the world.
Now if you don't mind...hopping around on these letters is exhausting so I must be off. other kids have teeth that fall out!
xoxo -  The Tooth Fairy





No comments: