Monday, December 17, 2012

Ashley turns 1

Ashley is now 1 year old!
She is amazing! She is so funny and so sweet!
She is the princess and she knows it!
And because she is our princess I felt the need to throw her a part that only an mother can appreciate!
It was way to much for a 1 yr old party and it was Perfect!
Since she was born on December 1st with red hair, she has acquired the nickname of being our redheaded snowflake.
So one of my best friends and neighbor came over and helped me make these snowflakes out of Popsicle sticks!
Front Door
 Here she is in her hand made tutu (by me) and hair bow (by Jenyka)

We didn't do much (HA) in way of food. But what we did have was YUMALICIOUS!!!
Eggnog cookies, Carmel Filled, Apple Cider cookies, Mint Truffle kisses, Candy Cane kisses, and Candy canes!
We even did Snowmen filled with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows for the party favor!

Enjoying her birthday cupcake!

Playing with her new blocks

This is what happens when you have a mom who thinks it would be funny to put your tutu on your head!

Wearing her new hat playing with her new toy.
how a birthday should be spent

Her Birthday/Christmas dress from her Papa.

I can't believe our BABY is 1. She has grown so much in the past year, and it makes me a little sad that this could very well be the last 1 yr old birthday party I get to throw. In the same breath I Love our little family and we feel completed and our home is bursting with love, laughter, and loud! I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: