Saturday, July 11, 2009

What do YOU use?

I am wishing! I want a NICE camera. At our recent reunion in Ut. I was able to use our cousin Mark's Nikon D90. Ever since then I have been longing for a super nice camera (among other things).
Greg is so good to me. Everytime I want something new he just smiles (a smile only greg can give. you know the one, every husband has their version. The one that says, smile on the face but in their eyes you can see the $$$ and the thought "how much is this going to cost me?") and says, how about you look into it and then we'll see. I look into it and the chances of me getting it are 50/50! He's so paitent!
Anyways! I want to know...what kind of camera do you use to get your killer great pics!!

4 comments:

Benny and Nettie said...

I use Kelly to get my Killer pictures but when I want just pictures I use my Fuji pix. it is old though and I don't think they even make it any more. Dad takes great shots with any body's camera too. LOL not much help I guess in the end. Good luck with your search.

Abi said...

The same thing just happened to us. My old camara died a horrible death and 35 mm is endangered and getting overly expencive to use...so we purchased a Canon Rebel T1i. It is a little on the spendy side, but Canon does have a few really nice ones that are only a couple hundred. If you're just looking for a point-and-shoot with some zoom, they have some really good options. I prefer Canon and Nikon; I've never heard anyone complain about them and only ever heard good stuff. So there's my two cents worth. :) Good Luck!!

amber said...

hey sonya, i use a canon rebel xs. . .and i love it! i would highly recommend it to anyone. it is a little pricy, but i figured i was going to get one eventually so i might as well get it sooner than later. :) no, it's a really good camera though.

Rice Family said...

I use a canon ... I don't know any more specifics, but I love mine. It looks huge now compared to some of the tiny ones out there (and it's not even big), but it always gives me amazing shots! Good Luck!