Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Humidity!

I can NOT stand humidity. Well thanks to Wikipedia, and we all know if Wikipedia says so it MUST be true, I have learned that Olympia shares the honor of being the most humid city in the US! Shared with Forks. Greg has always given me a bad time about complaining about the humidity and now if feel justified. In his words "I give you my blessing to be so hot"

Most humid places on Earth

blah blah blah...not pertaining to the point so it's been deleted.....

In the United States the most humid cities, strictly in terms of relative humidity, are Forks and Olympia, Washington.[3] This fact may come as a surprise to many, as the climate in this region rarely exhibits the discomfort usually associated with high humidity. Dew points are typically much lower on the West Coast than on the East. Because high dew points play a more significant role than relative humidity in the discomfort created during humid days, the air in these western cities usually does not feel "humid."

Blah Blah Blah...more stuff that's been deleted that doesn't have anything to do with what my point was...

So this is me stickin it to the MAN! I'm not sure what man except that it sounded good. I also found this website that has all kinds of cool weather facts that list us as the #2 most humid city. So there you have it! I'm not making it up! I have proof! It's humid and I can't stand it!
Feel free to laugh! I know Greg will when he reads it!

No comments: