Friday, August 7, 2009

Blog Challange!

So the other night i was laying in bed thinking to my self about a blog challange. I've seen these before and always thought "That's so cool! I wish I could start a chain reaction like that so here it is!
1st part is to write a blog entry with out editing! I want to know how do you come up with your train of thought? What goes through your head as you type things and get your words together. What ever pops in your head is what you type!
2nd part is no spell check! I was going to say you can't use the backspace, just have to leave what comes out but i'm a bit addicted to backspace so that just doesn't seem fair. So instead we'll go with no editing and no spell check!
To be completly fair, I'll start!
*sigh* Ok. where to start...hmmmm...I've started this stupid thing now what the heck am I suposed to blog about?! Ok...what's happend in the past couple of days?! Screaming....a lot of screaming. We took Gary's bottle away and he's very upset about it. He's been screaming at me a lot lately and for some reason Isaac thinks it's ok. It's really made me want to go find a job and pay someone else to listen to them scream. Greg doesn't want me to go find a job so i guess that's partly out the window. he says i just need to get out more! HA! Get out...with those two?! Like that's gonna happen. I don't feel like i can control them in the house much less out of it. Maybe i just wasn't cut out to be a stay at home mom...hmmm. My walk this morning seemed to help. Got up, got the boys changed and fed and then greg got up and i ran some errands and went for a walk around the lake by my self! That helped. got me motivated. i've already got dishes done, living room picked up, lunch made and the kids are down for a nap! ooooo nap, speaking of. it's awfully quite. it's nice! OH!! We got a supervisor for the house! Now wer're just waiting on the shop funds...still need to ask greg what that's for. hopefully we'll get another meeting scheduled here soon so we can figure out more info. and possibly get a start date. downstairs neighbors slider just opend. probly stepping out for a smoke. i hate that. i'm so glad we wont have to deal with smoke pouring into our living room! She yelled at me again! boys were being boys and all of the sudden her tv kept getting progresivly louder and louder and then all of the sudden a "C'MON!!! SHUT UP!!!" came from the floor! Wow!! Class!! It's an apartment! What do you expect! You live under 2 boys!! 2 TODDLER Boys!!!! Why do i always have to put up with everyone elses junk! Why is it that everyone else has the exception?? Why am I always accomadating everyone else?! I hate living up stairs! I want to move somwhere where we can be down stairs! I'm so tired of yelling at the boys to quite marching, stomping, running, jumping, skipping, hopping, falling....blah blah blah!! I hate our neighbors! i know i know, hate is such a strong word, but i do! -------- Gary tackeled Isaac today! he's so funny stickin up for himself! It always catches Isaac off gaurd! ------ I'm thinkin of cuttin my hair! I want it short again. I've been wanting it short for awhile but kept it long for greg. I get headaches when it gets to long. I need to have him measure it to see if it's long enough for locks of love. My sister in law and neice did that this summer and it was so cool! Everyone keeps telling me i'm perfect for it because my hair is so thick they could get 2 wigs out of 1 cut! I don't know how true that is but i figure why not! Oh...i hear the noise! So much for them being asleep. I should probably go and tell them to be quite and get back in bed....maybe....or not! ----- What else is new?! Hmmmmm OH OH OH!!!! Greg is taking me to a mariners game next wednesday for our anniversary!! I'm so excited! We're going to the hit it here cafe, *Uhhggg* Brb. ("Isaac get back in bed! It is nap time" Give Gary back his binki and get back in bed!") Ok. The hit it here cafe! which is a fancy, well not fancy but a nice restaraunt at safeco field. So basically we get to watch a mariners game in a restaraunt that has HUGE windows! i'm so excited! I can promise you a post with pics about that one! AND!!! As if he wasn't cool enough! For my birthday (which is in sept.) he got me tickets to the Jason Aldean concert and Puyallup fair rodeo! I'm so excited! Lots of cool things hapening and lots of cool posts coming up so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally know about nap and bedtime frustrations! I should be in bed myself actually...