Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moved

We did it! We moved! *sigh* Talk about stress! We are still unpacking and the mess is driving me crazy! I have never viewed myself as a clean freak but I simply can not live in and out of boxes! I have been here hardly at all and when I am, I'm mostly dealing with Isaac who has taken this move quite hard! We've taken him out to the property so that he could see where the house is being built and that's all he can talk about now. He wants to go build the house! He isn't sleeping though the night anymore. He wakes up about midnight and comes to bed with us. We let that go on for about a week and then we noticed we weren't sleeping well and everyone was crabby the next day so Greg has been putting him back in bed. So he gets up at 12 and then anywhere between 2 and 4 to come and try again. So with the combination of not sleeping well and all the stresses of moving (living out of boxes, trying to find a home for everything, getting used to all the new noises), needless to say we are major meltdown central!! The next few days should be slower, not as much stuff to go and do so we should be able to stay home and chill for a bit! I just hope he mellows out!
Wish me Luck!

No comments: