Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthda Time

We did all of our Birthday Festivities this morning before Daddy went to work, since he works unconventional hours. So here it is! Bear's Birthday Morning!
Perfect Birthday Breakfast

I'm a huge fan of making birthday cakes! I'm no where near professional quality but I enjoy doing it and well...the boys don't care! I made a bear cake for our little Bear. Not bad for my first Piping job! I was pleased with how it turned out!

Daddy went out and got a special "2" candle for his cake!

He didn't even get too messy! We were VERY impressed!

Present time!
He loves this farm animal puzzle!

Present 2:
A motorcycle!
Sweet Ride Dude!!
He did ask Daddy for a helmet, which we found funny! At least we've instilled safety!

Nothin like a little Dancin with Paula to work off the Birthday cake!
this was Bubba's idea
So far we've had a Great Birthday! If the 2nd year is anything like today, I think we'll be ok!
Happy Birthday Bear! We love you!

1 comment:

Rice Family said...

I love your bear cake! Nice work momma!!!