Monday, July 26, 2010

Packing and Sprinklers

After an emotional breakdown (or 2 ... heh) We took our bed down, and turned our bedroom into a box room!

Which means now I feel like we're not cramped and getting shoved into a corner by the boxes that were slowly creeping out into the living room and dining room. It also means that I now feel like I have a place to put the boxes so that we can pack more.
Bubba decided to help pack up his books! He put them in. Taped it up. Put the label on and Pushed it back into the box room! He is such a good helper!

Summer decided to make it's grand appearance so Daddy went out and bought a sprinkler for the boys to run through! Bubba mostly just wanted to drink from it

Bear Ran through it! He loves all things H2O!!

After a failed attempt and Jumping over it...

They decided to stick with what they knew...Running away!

Today is a good day! I feel good, and I'm getting stuff cleaned up and packed up!

No comments: