Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lovin my Munchkins

Bedtime usually plays out like this at our house;
Brush teeth, wash hands. Get jammies on, in bed. Bear gets prayer and song and then It's Bubba's turn. Bear goes first because Bubba will lay in bed quietly while I tuck in Bear....where it doesn't work the other way around. Anywho...I usually help Bear with his prayer but tonight I wanted to see what he had flying solo. So I told him he could do it, and he did!
Both prayers melted my heart tonight. Bubba had me in tears! I LOVE my kiddos and I Love my hubby for working so hard so that I can stay home with them and have these special moments!!

Bear (3 in July) -
"Dear Henly Pahder. Tank you this day. Tank you por Daddy. Tank you por pillow. Tank you por curtain. Tank you por ploor. Tank you por this thing, and it blows air, that's hot. And then there were MONSTERS and I was Scared! Tank you por mommy and tank you por babies. Tank you por beds. Name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Bubba (4) -
"Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for this day. Thank you we could have a good day. Thank you for baby. Bless it to be healthy and Mommy too. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen"

2 comments:

Meredith said...

so adorable! yep, that's pretty much my little mans prayer too, except he throws a soccer ball in there every now and then. the kid adores sports. fun fun:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Kadie said...

OKAY so I don't know if I've just been really behind on posts... but I'm considering this an announcement you're going to have another baby? :) CONGRATS!