Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Greg's fun time!

So this last weekend my brother got married in the Salt Lake City Temple but more on that later
*teaser*
Greg was a totally sweetie and sent me on my way to fly solo to the "great state of Utah" and he stayed home with all 3 kids so that I could have a mommy vaca and celebrate with my family!
While I was gone he had quite the weekend! He got started on our patio project!!
1st step was to unload the pallets of stuff! Luckily we have a neighbor with a teenage son who was willing to come and help!

Next was to start turning and digging up all the grass


Stake it out

Lay down rock, sand and pavers

Test it out

Stand back and admire

Friday they went to a baseball game. Luckily his mom was able to go with him so he didn't have to manage all 3 kids by him self. Having 3 kids at a baseball game can be quite overwhelming so this is the picture he got. After the game and they're all passed out!!

Saturday was an Easter party at his mom's and from the looks of it, and stories I've been told, everyone had a blast!




As soon as all the eggs were found they HAD To jump!

On the way home from Grandmas!
See the pattern?
They always fall asleep with their heads going the same direction!
Scroll back up to after the baseball game!

They had a great time and it was nice to have a break. 

No comments: