Monday, April 30, 2012

5 Month Patio Boo Boo's

Baby Girl is 5 months old!!
as of May 1

And has found her toes

And her feet can grab things like a monkey


Update on the patio!
We finally got rid of the pile of dirt

Isaac is such a great helper. He has really learned how to use all the shovels and rakes and has even gotten into helping his dad dump the bags of rocks and sand out.

here is what Greg finished over the weekend!

I LOVE the way it's turning out!
Isn't Greg doing an AMAZING job! I wish I could help more than I am but someone has to make sure the kids don't tear the house apart while he's out rain or shine making sure we have a nice place to hang out in the backyard.

And here's some pictures of life
The boys racing their cars in the dining room while Ashley watches in amazement

Annnnnnd here is what happened at our house last night.
Gary was coming inside and biffed it on the new sidewalk. Greg picks him up and brings him in. I clean the blood off his knee and get him a rag to hold on it. In the meantime Greg and Isaac go back outside and Greg is telling him "See that's why we don't run" and the minute he gets to the back door Isaac takes off running and hits the pavement! So Greg picked him up and brought him in to sit next to Gary! Needless to say Gary is back up and running and Isaac is still hobbling around like he broke something. He will milk it as long as possible, and is not afraid to remind me that not too long ago I fell down and scraped my knee and it hurt for a long time! Hahaha Love that kid!

That's the news from lake Wobeegone!
all my NPR peeps will understand that one






No comments: