Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wowza

AshleyBug!!
I got her one of those Amber Teething necklaces but it makes me nervous to have it around her neck so I put it around her arm. Amber is said to have healing properties that when worn against the skin, the skin warms the beads and the oils are absorbed through the skin to provide a calming relief to teething babies.
Click link for more (probably more accurate) info.

It was a nice morning so Greg went out to work on the patio
Isaac likes to hammer the pavers level for hm.

Gary says "I like working with Daddy!"
Gary is the one in blue sitting behind Greg hammering everything.

Ooooo!! It looks so nice!!!

Teamwork is essential when doing big projects.

2 of my most favorite guys!

My 3rd fav guy helpin his dad sweep the sand in

Look at that!! The 3 hard workin guys and their accomplishment!

I love our apple tree! The blossoms are so beautiful! I've tried getting a good picture of it but can't quite seem to get a clear one.


And now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
*Go ahead...sing it*


No comments: