Friday, May 25, 2012

Mama's Day

Mama's Day was AWESOME!!!
Greg's parents came up on Saturday and we celebrated by lighting the first fire in our new fire pit!

waiting...

waiting....

waiting....

'SMORES!!!!!

They were so good Isaac was dancing around!

Even Gary, who doesn't normally care for 'smores...I know right?!, got in on the goodies!

It just makes me
SOOOOOOOOOO
Happy!!!!

Sunday:
The boys made me White Chocolate chip pancakes with Bacon and eggs!!
Isaac decided to read a book and pulled the phone book off the shelf. Greg and I started laughing and I told Isaac that when he was a baby I would give him the phone book to tear up and he would laugh and laugh sitting there tearing up this book.
So they decided to tear it up!

It was so much fun!

Gary was in the bath and when he came out and saw what they had done he was very disappointed!
I believe he said "No. Good!"

Then Isaac discovered he could Slide on the paper!

Gary was much more approving of the mess after that.

HAhahaha!!
The boys got me a crown and jewels and a wand for Mother's day. Gary wanted to try it on!

I say it was a very successful Mother's Day. I felt very loved and appreciated and spoiled...and that's really what it's all about!

Thanks boys for a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!!




2 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

What a fun crazy house you have!!

SonyaB said...

Crazy is a good word for it. We definetly know how to have "fun"! hahah