Thursday, May 10, 2012

Solar Powered

I'm known for having inherited my mothers solar powered personality.
Now that spring has decided to actually show up I can sit out side and recharge in the morning!
Ashley decided to join me...although her battery apparently charges faster than mine, and she inherited her father's long term sun tolerance....when she's charged, she's done.

Finishing up the sidewalk

Cutting some pavers

The boys had to watch from inside since he had never cut one and wasn't sure if stone would go flying or not.
We were very impressed with the precision!

Now the paver part of the backyard project is done!
from the garage door

patio with "sample fire pit"

What the fire pit will look like
We are also using the same stone under the playroom window (the window to the right) for the raised flower bed.

This window is where the raised flower bed will be.
from patio to shed

The man behind the project admiring his hard work!!!

I am SO in LOVE with how it turned out!! I can't wait until the fire pit is done so that we can hang out around the fire roasting marshmallows and hot dogs!!!!  It makes me want to scream I'm so excited! I'm so happy I married such a  hard working man who loves to work outside and be productive!!!   It looks amazing and he has done such a GREAT job!!!




No comments: