Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sponteneous


I like to be Spontaneous, it's one of the reasons I don't work. 
I like to do things like decide to go to my mom's and be gone 3hrs later.
A lot of people have asked why we didn't upgrade to a van, or larger vehicle when we had our 3rd baby.
This is why!!
Find me a van/suv that gets this kind of gas milage consistantly and we'll upgrade!

This is my favorite part of a road trip....when they all are asleep!

When we got to my mom's house of course we had to have music time. Gary played, Isaac conducted, Ashley ate her toes, and aparently I wasn't singing loud enough.

All my babies have been terrfied of the dogs. I always feel bad when we go somewhere and the poor dogs have to be chained up or put outside because my boys scream bloody murder when a dog comes near them.
Ashley LOVED the dog!! It was so funny to watch her coo and laugh everytime Cassie came near her.

I love this picture because it really shows off how rolly polly her legs are.
I love every single one of those little chubs!

My mom decided that since we were going to be there for a week she and Dad would get their pool set up.
The boys had fun playing in the sand.

She had a smaller pool that she decided to fill with water for them to play in while they were waiting for the big pool to be set up.
As you can see, they couldn't even wait for that to get full of water!

A little sun time to dry off.

Papa became even more awesome (if that was possible) once they found out he had a friend that owned his very own dump truck, and then dumped a bunch of sand in the driveway!

When it's time to come inside and get out of the sun, there is nothing better than playing the piano with your Nana.

Isaac has really bad allergies and my mom has this cooling eye pack (they come in those spa kits) and Isaac loved it to help relieve him of his itchy eyes.

The boys had been wanting to have 'smores while we were there and it was really rainy the day we were going to do them.  Papa, being the super hero he is, built a fire in the fire place and we put a sheet on the floor and got our 'smore on!


It was a fun trip! I'm glad  I married a man who is able to support our family so that I can take the kids and do fun things like this.
Thanks Mom for letiing us drop in on you for a week.



No comments: