Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sha-BAM!!!!

What do you do when you can't sleep?!
Do you watch TV?
Check Facebook?
Watch a movie?

My husband builds things....

Like an AMAZING Fire pit!

I LOVE the way it turned out!!

He found these really cool blocks that were kind of red

And since I love red, he got some!

Patio is DONE!!!!

Raised flowerbed is done!
still need 2 blocks at the end and flowers...

Fire pit is DONE!!

Before:
Nice...

After:
A whole new world!
It makes it so much warmer and brighter!!!
Perfect place to recharge!

Can you hear the angels sing?! Because I sure can!! I am so happy with our new backyard!! It looks amazing and I will admit! when I saw it this morning, I cried! I want to spend all day every day out there!!! As for today I have to spend it inside doing all the laundry I've been ignoring for the past week....
But Greg's parents are coming over tonight and we will be OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!





No comments: