Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm "IT" I guess!

I got tagged by Julianna so here it goes:
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
-CSI – All of them
-NCIS
-Criminal Minds
-The Mentalist
-Numbers-Heros
-Gilmore Girls
-Imagination Movers (Hey! I have a toddler!)
8 Restaurants I like:
-Jack in the Box
-Ice Burg
-Red Robin
-Mongolian BBQ
-The Space Needle
-Falls Terrace
-The Marc
-Chucky Cheese (Again…It’s the Toddler)
8 Things that happened today:
-Woke up at 630
-Watched the Today show
-Got Isaac up
-Made French Toast
-Made Sandwiches for Greg’s lunch
-Napped with Gary while Isaac played and watched cartoons
-Put Isaac down for a nap
-Got online
8 Things I am looking forward to:
-Surgery to be over so my stomach wont hurt
-My mom and dad to come and stay
-Christmas Pictures
-Isaac to stay in nursery with out me
-Gary to sleep through the night
-Be a healthy weight again
-Snow-Christmas
8 Things on my Wish List:
-A House
-Greg not having 2 jobs
-A Clutter free home
-A “In-home Helper”
-Debt paid off
-A date with my husband
-Greg to get the job
-A Vacation!
Kelly, Mom, and Rach! TAG! Your it!

No comments: