Monday, June 15, 2009

"Put one foot infront of the other"

Gary is so close to walking it hurts!! Sunday he took his first steps! 3 to be exact! We didn't think he'd do anything but Greg held him up and walked him out and let go, (like i said, expecting him to just sit down) and he took 3 steps and then sat down!! It was sooo amazing!! He just barely (like a week ago) started standing by himself. He'll pull him self up on something and then let go but only for a minute, max!! And then out of the blue...Ta-da!! he walks! Today is his 11 month birthday, so hopefully he'll get to walkin!! I've been obsessed with the thought of him walking so I've been walking him all over the place. I got him to take 2 steps towards me today twice. I'll try and get a pic of him standing and maybe some video of him taking a few steps! No promises though!

No comments: