Friday, June 12, 2009

Where Were You

*You MUST turn the music on for this one! Even for just the one song...the song is the reason for the post!*

The past couple of days have been rough! I've been trying to get the house cleaned so that we can start going through stuff and start packing.

I know...It'll be a year before we move, but I figure it'll take us that long. Plus we're thinking about moving up closer to the property so that the commute to work on the house won't be as long and won't cost as much in gas.

I have a hard time cleaning with the boys. I don't classify my self as a very patient person. So cleaning (which I HATE doing) pretty much takes it all out of me. As a result our poor kids have to deal with a short fused mom. So this morning as I was trying to fold one of the 5 loads of laundry that needs to be folded we were listening to this song (Where Were You, by Alan Jackson) and Isaac says "C'mon Mommy...dance" I snapped back "I CAN'T DANCE ISAAC!! I HAVE TO FOLD THIS STUPID LAUNDRY!!!!!!" and he, being the sweet heart that he is brought me back down to earth. He runs over, gives me a hug and says "I lub you mommy! C'mon! Dance!" and so, with 5 loads of laundry piled up in the chairs, we danced!!

I lub you Isaac!


No comments: