Friday, January 29, 2010

Spring

I am SOOO Ready for spring! I love Love LOVE Sunshine!
I'm ready for the flowers and trees to come out of hibernation!
I'm ready for the warm kind of rain!
. . . for blue skies and white fluffy clouds!
I'm ready for pic-nics and outside play dates!
I'm ready to wake up to the sound of birds chirping!
. . . for parks and walks and exploring!
I'm ready to put my coat away!
I'm ready for pastels, capris and sandals
I'm ready to see smiling faces while I'm grocery shopping!
I'm ready for Spring Training and Opening day!
Spring is one of my favorite seasons because I thrive on the sunshine! I get very cranky when I can't have it. Sometimes I feel like Wall-E. I have to recharge, and that involves sunshine!
I love to sit in the sun and think, or read or visit.
I love it when it comes in and hits my bed and i can just lay down and enjoy it.
My body drinks it up like it does water when I go swimming!
Life is Good when the sun is shining!

No comments: