Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday Toast!

Meet My Daddy!
Yesterday was his Birthday!He is one cool Dude!
A jack of all trades!
A chef Extraordinaire

He is my Daddy and I am his girl!
An all around Family man!
I am so Grateful to have a father who loves me for the simple fact that I am his. He doesn't need any other reason. He has always been there for me. He's gone above and beyond to keep his family safe and happy. He is a fantastic friend and perfect fishin buddy! One of my best memories of my dad is when I was in high school and i got sick during Mr. Thacker's history class and had to go home. When he came to pick me up he told me I just needed some fresh air and we went fishin for the rest of the day! That was also the day he bought me my first sling shot!
He supports his family in all things! He is there for them emotionally, spiritually and physically. I can't count the times that he has fixed a boo boo, no matter how big or small. For me and my kids! He is a rockin Papa! I love to watch him play with my kids, and I love watching my boys face light up when they see him. They know that when Papa's around a fun time is not too far away!
Here's to you Daddy! I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: