Thursday, February 11, 2010

When we moved up to Tacoma to be closer to our property we decided we would save some money and go with out TV and Cable for a little while.
For the most part I have LOVED it. I think it has brought us closer together. The boys have been coloring and playing and using their imaginations and it has been wonderful. All the shows that Greg and I like to watch are on Hulu and the boys love watching movies. There are some days that I do miss it.
I miss being able to put on Playhouse Disney or Sprout and get things done.
I miss watching Ellen in the morning.
I miss the Today Show.
I miss watching Mariners Games (or listening to them while getting dinner ready while Greg watches them) That one we miss so much we're getting MLB Network *Happy Valentines Day Sweetie*

I love going to the park and playing with the kids. I love teaching them new things and I love the occasional home-preschool that Isaac and I do every now and then.
But Today . . . I miss TV.

No comments: