Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle

These 2 little farts have had me at wits end all day long! I love them to death but as ANY mom knows, sometimes kids have a funny way of reminding you who is REALLY in charge!
Mister man here has a laugh that would melt even the coldest of hearts and I love his little vampire teeth. His eyes are so kind and his only goal in life is to make you happy! He loves nothing more than laughing and playing with mom and dad. He idles his Daddy and wants to do everything he does.
Little Dude over here you already know about! He is one of the happiest kid I know and his eyes are so sweet and happy.
My kids are the best kids in the whole world . . . when they want to be! Sometimes though what they really need (and by they I mean I ) is an early bedtime. On those nights I like to put in one of the thousands of lullaby Cd's we have and put them to bed early! Tonight is one of those nights. So "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" And Goodnight ya little Monkeys! Mommy Love you!

1 comment:

Kelly Potter said...

hehee, I love your posts. I am so glad I feel the same way some nights :)