Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Porches.N.Sheetrock

Here is a whole bunch of pictures!!!
This is the "before" of the porch even though i was almost done.
When I started the only beams up were the one nailed to the house, the one screwed into the concrete and the joist that is attached to the upright beam...so basically Daddy did all the hard work and I did the easy part!
Finished
Siding is done, Porch is almost done
Now for the picture tour!
Garage
going in through the Garage door (which is to the left)
The kitchen (that would be that Garage door we just came through on your left there)
Turning directly around (same garage door on your right)
The dining room
To your left of the dining room we have the living room
and here with the kitchen on the left and front door and living room on your right we have
The coat closet/Pantry
Spin around and this is the hall way
Here you see bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
Main/kids bathroom
The tub is on the right, The counter to your left and toilet in that corner.
There is also a linen closet in here.

Across the hall we have Bubba's room!
Next to that is Bear's room

Then the play room/nursery
From Bear's room looking down the hall
Play room on the right and Master Bed/bath straight back

Master Bed with Bathroom door
Master bathroom from the tub there is a toilet (I know! we're high class around here) and then DOUBLE sinks!!!
The master  bedroom from the bathroom doorway
And there you have it! I hope it all made sense. and If not. I'm sorry.
Other updates include:
Still working on potty training
Still have colds
Still trying to figure out how people keep their house picked up and clean with small children without being clinically insane!!

2 comments:

Kadie said...

Sonya! I just barely found your blog! Took me long enough, right? You have the cutest kids and I'm so glad you guys are building your house! That's amazing!

Kadie said...

AND... I'm so glad I found your blog because you post more pictures and info about Kelly's life than she does! I'm glad Tyler's birth went well!