Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Textur-N-Paint

First of all...
Our walls have been textured!!!!
Which means.......We can paint em!!!!
There was SOOO Much paint in the air!

It was a lot of fun to use the sprayer and get all covered in paint! Made me feel Super cool!! 
(Insert Cheesy Grin and Thumbs up here)
OK. Here's the disclaimer.
This IS the WORST Picture of me in the entire world and it should be burned. You know that saying "the camera adds 10 lbs. Well that day, it added about 20.
However! It is the only picture we have to show just how messy we really got!!
My shoes, used to be black. My hair was white, totally white. and I had what I like to call a reverse Farmers tan!! All in all. it was a great, Super Messy day! And now, our walls are painted!!

As soon as we get a nice day we'll be able to paint the out side!

No comments: