Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paint.Paint.And more Paint

Well. I spent a week at my mom and sisters to hold little Ty and Loved every second of it!! When I came home I found this!! My sweet Hubby had painted our house! I love my sunshiny yellow house!!
I also love that he rides his bike out there, and then parks it in the garage!
This is what I did all day Saturday! and I have the tan to prove it. I almost have all the trim painted and it looks Awesome!!

I love Love LOVE our yellow house!!!
I also love our cabinets!! The only problem is...they were built backwards so they have to go back to get switched.  The sink is on the wrong side of this one and the dishwasher slot is on the wrong side of another cabinet. No worries. It shouldn't take long to get it fixed.
We also go the final grade for our yard.
This is our Easter street! We have Green, Purple, and of course, Yellow. When you stand on the sidewalk looking...it looks like Easter!

Next House related blog to look forward to: Driveway, Correct Cabinets, and Deck!!

2 comments:

Abi said...

WooHoo! Lookin good!!

Janet said...

Looking fabulous! Love the sunshiny yellow!