Friday, December 10, 2010

LWHC

If you know my sisters and I, you know how different we all are. I have 2 sisters and we are all as different as they come. As different as Spring Summer and Autumn.
Spring -  Silly, Happy, Light hearted like the Bird
Summer - Tan, Beaches, Eyes like Sparkly Water
Autumn - Warm but restless like wind. Sweaters and Cider
As you can imagine, with 3 girls so different, how do you pick a movie?! Christmas made it easy. Little Women. It has a part for everyone. We would all take turns calling out who we thought we were most like. Jo is my favorite. Always has been. She is fun, crazy, intelligent, a bit of a tomboy, and isn't afraid to chop off her hair to pay for a train ticket and then stay up crying about it!
I love Little Women, and I love hot chocolate.
So, as I sit here, not being able to speak because I'm the mother of 2 very LOUD boys;
I drink this:

While watching this:

"I could never love anyone as I love my sisters" - Jo


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sonya, Enjoyed reading your blog and the pictures. I think I may just watch "Little Women" and drink some hot chocolate!
Enjoy your family for Christmas.