Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome Christmas

We had a GREAT Christmas. It was our first in our new/first house! My Parents Came for the whole week and we had a blast!

I got Daddy Rock band For Christmas but with everyone here we had to bust it out early!

We made our Traditional Candy Trains


Papa read the boys their Christmas Eve Story

They got cars in their stockings

Lots of books

Daddy got a fully stocked backpack for school

More books

I got a new camera

TRAINS!!!!
Bubba actually kicked his leg up right before this pic was taken

Nana got a new Coat

Bubba hid under the table every time he wanted to eat a piece of candy

Woody and Buzz have joined our family

LOTS Of this

A little of that

Cutie Patootie

Mentos Geyser, courtesy of my father

Santa brought Daddy everything he would need to change the oil in my car

Bear had to check for monsters before he could go to bed

Isaac had to go to war,
Papa's hat as his "Captains hat" and Glow stick flashlights in a lifesaver can as swords

This is how our day ended

I hope yours was a fun as ours!!

No comments: