Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boyz & Their Toyz

My little monkeys are all boy! 1,000%. Nothin not boy about them. They love all things that zip zoom swoosh, bang, and most of all. Crash!
They love all things Super hero. Buzz light year is an Icon. Superman emblems are worn with pride (I fly solo on the Batman fan page in this house)
If it is a motorcycle, we own it. If it's a race car, it has it's own drawer. Hot wheels are commonly on the grocery list. If it digs, we got it. If it dumps, it's dumped just about everything that could fit in its little dump area.
I love my little boys. I would not trade them for any little girl on the planet!

 If I had a million dollars I would spend it buying them amazing trucks, tractors, motorcycles.......
Sheets, curtains, Wall stickers. I would do amazing dressers, and play mats. Big jeeps and trucks. The kind they can get in and race around the culs-de-sac. I would get the remote control cars so that they could race those too!
I would take one room in our house and sound proof it and then pad everything. Yes! I would have a sound proofed padded room in my house just for wrestling and all activities boy related! They could wrestle, scream, jump, run, bounce, yell, growl, shoot each other with Nerf guns.
Do I want a little girl! You betcha!! What I would give to put little bows in her hair. Dress her up in leggings and dresses.
The shoes. The clothes. The accessories. (am i scaring you yet Hun?) I would love to paint tiny finger and toe nails. I would love little yellow, red, and green dresses hanging in a closet. Lady bugs and butterflies. Sugar and spice.
But I love my boys! I love my Snakes, snails and puppy dog tails.
I love my mud pies, and peanut butter kisses. I love dirty faces and hiding places. I love growling and wrestling and baseball and football. I love monsters and dinosaurs. I love boys!
So here's to my boys! May you always be my littleboys! May you always drive me crazy and then call me "Beau-pull" May you always keep gray hairs on my head. And most importantly, May you please go to sleep!

Boy: (noun)....A noise with dirt on it.




No comments: