Friday, January 14, 2011

Dare to be Real

One of my fav. Blogs to follow is Little Miss Momma. I Love how crafty, cute and real she is! She did a post that really inspired me to share it all!! So here it is, Me. Plain and simple!

I am 5'2"

I own an elliptical that currently is drying my favorite flannel shirt

Sometimes I lock myself in the bathroom

I can't stand to have naked toes

I like to play XBox with my hubby
Rock Band and Baseball

There are few things I hate, but some are:
Laundry
Lima Beans
Log trucks
i always think something will snap, and I'll be buried, in my car, under a pile of logs


I love watching cartoons,
especially Phineas and Ferb and Sid the Science kid.

I have read, enjoyed and own all 4 Twilight books
I've only seen the 1st movie.

The sound of people chewing makes me want to scream

I want a professional photographer to follow me around my house all day taking pics of my family.

I don't like frosting
I love Tang, especially mixed into my Roobios Red Tea

I love to paint

I'm usually hoarse by the end of the day
I would much rather go to Goodwill and Ross than go to the Mall
total of $12 spent on these
If I ever won a million dollars, I would most likely spend it on other people. Hubby, kids, family, friends.

I like grocery shopping with my kids because it gives me someone to talk to

I call my mom and my little sister and talk for an hour minimum, almost daily

My hair is long, thick, and Dark Chocolate brown, I wouldn't change a thing. But it gives me Migraines.
I live on Excedrin Migraine

I have to shower after I take a bubble bath.



I am afraid of Spiders, Bears, and the dark.

I get bored easy so I'm constantly rearranging something

I married him, and love him more and more every day!
but that's not so secret is it?

I Dare you to be Real!

No comments: