Monday, January 24, 2011

PSHT!!!

2 Saturdays ago Bubba Slammed is finger in the weighted door that goes from the house to the garage, Which resulted in this;
We took him to Urgent care and decided it wasn't broken so we took him home, put on the favored space ranger band aid and sent him to see the Monster Trucks!
When he got home this is the story I got!

"Mom!! Daddy took me to see the Monster Truck!"
*He did?!*
"YAH! And there was a Green one! And a Superman one that made Bear REALLY Happy!"
Daddy- 'Bubba! Tell Mommy about the Dinosaur one'
"YAH!! There was a Dragon on! And he ate a car!"
*He ATE a CAR?!? O-My Goodness*
"Yah!! He ATE the whole car!"

"And he Roared Really loud like this, RROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!.....

....And he Spit Fire like this AAAHHHHHHH {just breathing}....."
...It was so cool and I wanna go AGAIN!!!"
*I'm glad you had a good time! how's your finger?*
"My finger?! Oh, It's fine! But my band aid fell off =( "
*Do you want another one*
"Uhmmm No Thank you! I just wanna go play"


Thursday night. As he was climbing into the tub, he slipped and whacked his teeth on the tub. One call to the Dr, a night of checking on him every 2 hrs, a visit to his Dr, and 3 days of soft foods later, Bubba goes to the Dentist for the Very first time!

He got to ride in the chair

After a full inspection of the chair he decided to stick around

He got Cool glasses for the super bright light

Told the Dentist what happened,
"I just slipped in the tub and fell like this PSHT!"
'Oooo!! That hurts'

He wanted the Dentist to wear the cool glasses. So he did.

And then used the cool "looking tool" To look at the back of his teeth

After all was checked, pictured, looked at and played with, life is good. His teeth will be just fine!




1 comment:

Rice Family said...

It made my tummy hurt to read this post about all those boo boos! Your boys crack me up! Good work being a trauma nurse this week in addition to being a mom! ;) Love you!