Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday's and Diets

WOW these don't go together!!
As far as Bubba's Birthday goes, it went really well!! We had his party the Saturday before his birthday and had Daddy's family over (since they only life an hour away and mine are 5 hrs...) and we did "make your own pizza" and then played Rock band while we waited for our pizza to come out of the oven. We had cake and Ice Cream and He loved Every present he got!!  
Then ON his birthday we had our neighbors over to make pizza and have some more cake and Ice cream. He loved it and he loves being able to tell people he is 4!!
here are some pics...ok, a lot


He told me he wanted a Monster Truck cake!
So that's what he got

I LOVE having a house that I can really decorate for holidays and special occasions!
I did all of it after he went to bed Friday night so he woke up to a decorated house Saturday Morning.
Bear waited at the table for most of the morning waiting for the party

Grampa Rockin out on the Drums

Bear and Grama Getting a little practice in

Daddy's Sister and her Hubby

Happy Birthday Bubba! Look forward to what age 4 brings us!


From Grama and Grampa

From Aunt, uncle and cousins

From Mommy and Daddy
Sid the Science kid is one of his fav, morning shows

From Daddy
a Fishing pole, he LOVES it!! He begs me everyday to take him fishing.


From our neighbors
He wasn't very happy that I made him stand still for a picture

It's not very fun to sword fight by yourself, so they got one for Bear too!

Books from Nana and Papa!
He loves them all!!
All in all it was a very successful Birthday.
Although we did spend the day of his birthday at the Dr. because his brother was having an allergic reaction to the meds he had been on for an ear infection.  But at the end of the day he said he had a really great day and "I'm happy to be 4" 
Mee too Bubba! Mee. Too.
*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*
On his birthday it was day 4 of my diet, which means Banana's and Milk...YUCK!!! I really don't like bananas and I really don't like Milk!
I had to eat at least 3 bananas and drink as much milk as I could. So I stuck 2-3 bananas in the blender with 2 glasses of milk and a cup of ice, a dash of vanilla (it doesn't count as cheating because vanilla doesn't have any calories in it.....=)  right?!) It ended up being pretty decent, as far as a banana milk shake goes (The boys loved it) and I drank 4 glasses (2 blender pitchers) So by the end of the day I had 5 bananas and 6 glasses of milk!
Yesterday was Beef and Tomatoes. I was STOKED for this day!! Finally some protein! However, yesterday was the first day I was tempted to eat everything I saw!!! I made it through Bubba's Birthday with out being too tempted, It was pretty easy to resist. But yesterday I was so cranky over what I couldn't eat. I wanted a fruit smoothie, I wanted some berries, I wanted a turkey sandwich.....But I resisted and didn't cheat!
Today is Beef and veggies, I'm getting burnt out on the soup. But today I put in some chunks of steak (from yesterday) and squash, and mushrooms in with my soup and flavored it with curry and it is super yummy!!
Tomorrow is Brown rice, juice and veggies. It is also the last day! 
So far I've lost 4lbs. My goal was 8.

So here I go. To eat more soup and snuggle my sick kiddos =)

1 comment:

Alainna Beus said...

Love the pics. You have such cute kiddos. Crazy that you have a 4 YEAR OLD!!!
Way to go on that diet. Sounds pretty awful, I gotta be honest. Good work!