Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1+1=3

I was going to wait till we found out the Gender of this wee one that has graced us with it's presence, but since there has been so many guesses, I wanted to throw it out there and open it up to the public!
We are expecting our 3rd child (which still sounds odd to me) in November.  November 20th to be exact. Which is precisely 4 days before Thanksgiving and 7 days before Daddy's birthday.  Needless to say, We're hoping for an early baby! And who knows because Bubba was 11 days late, and Bear tried coming on his due date but didn't come till the next day. Soooooo It's anyone's guess!
Now for the  "how are you feeling?" question.  NOT GOOD!  I always have horrible Morning sickness but this one has been worse. It could be because I have 2 little hooligans I'm trying to keep up with, It could be that I just don't remember how bad it actually is, It could be that I'm a flat out WUSS when it comes to being nauseous. Whatever the reason, I've been pretty sick. I have lost 11 lbs since we found out 6 weeks ago which puts me at my pre-Bear weight, so that's kind of exciting...and disturbing all at once.

At 6 weeks
Almost 12 weeks,

 I was on Zofran (which is what they give to Kemo patience for nausea and has been proven safe for pregnancy) but I'm trying to get off it because 1-I HATE taking drugs while prego. I'm super paranoid about stuff like that. 2-I don't know that it was working that well. It made me really tired and light headed and gave me headaches. So I'm trying to get by without it. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'm almost over this lovely stage of pregnancy so we won't have to worry about it.
Anywho....Boy or Girl?! That has been the great debate.   So I have added a poll on the sidebar. Feel free to weigh in.  As the name of our blog says. We only have boys. and I LOVE my boys! They are super easy, and aside from the apparent need to eat every 20 mins like teenagers, pretty inexpensive. Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't LOVE to have a little girl to dress up and paint her tiny nails and put cute flowers and clips in her hair and take out for pedicures when she's older..I would LOVE that. Boys are easy. We would obviously be happy with either.  So place your bet, guess, whatever you want to call it. Boy or Girl?!  and sometime in June or July, we'll let you know!

2 comments:

Joie said...

I would LOVE to see you guys with a little girl! Having two big brothers looking out for her would be so super cute!

Kadie said...

I knew it! Kids' prayers always give stuff away! :)