Friday, May 13, 2011

See these 2?!
How could you not love them?!
There are many many things I love about these two!
They are my life. My reason for doing what I do. 
They are the cause of the white (not Gray, WHITE) hairs I find on my head weekly.
They are the reason I don't do anything about my new found highlights.
They are the reason I laugh, cry, and scream, Multiple times a day.
They are the reason for a lot of things...
There is one thing that I'm not crazy about (GASP!! SHOCK!!! I know!!!)
These two precious little angels have a tendency to wake up at 6:30 Every Morning!!!!

Despite my best efforts to help them sleep in, 630 is the magical number.
I've kept them up later. They normally go to bed about 8.
I've ran them outside before bed.
Lavender bath, Lavender lotion, Lavender air fresheners.
You name it, we've probably tried it.

So here is my question...
How do you get YOUR precious little angels to sleep past 7?
Because even when you go to bed at 9, 630 is too early to be getting up!

1 comment:

Abi said...

When they were smaller, I put a small sterio in their room and played a repeat track of lullabies. It helped them be able to sleep through everything, and even now, they still do. Since we get up early (6ish) we really like them to get more sleep. And it has worked for us so far. Love it! Also, I made heavy curtains for the windows to block the morning sun. Good luck with those busy guys!