Saturday, July 2, 2011

If you chance to meet a frown

Do not let it stay!
Quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away.

No one likes a frowny face,
Change it for a smile!
Make the world a better place by smiling all the while!

I Love this clip. I think it's a wonderful reminder of how good we all have it. It always brings me back down off my spoiled high horse and reminds me that Life is AMAZING! There are so many convinces that we all take for granted! It's a clip full of quotes my mom will remind us of. "Could you give it a second?! It has to go to SPACE!!" being one of the most quoted.



These past 2 weeks have been one for the books at our house. We've all been sick....well except Bear who somehow was only sick for 3 days and has now somehow avoided the whole mess.
Bubba got a cold, which turned into pink eye. I got his cold (luckily not the pink eye) and I just can't get rid of it. Daddy got the cold from me and now HE can't get rid of it. Isaac (2 weeks later) woke up with a fever of 103 and I couldn't get it to come down. He wouldn't eat, but he was staying hydrated. on the afternoon of the 2nd day of his 103 fever I called the Dr. and they got me right in (Amazing) They did a strep test which came back negative, that surprised the Dr because when she swabbed his throat she could see how red and swollen it was. (amazing that they can swab and have results in 10 mins). So she gave him the antibiotics for strep and today (2 days later) He is up and back to his energetic, constant talking self (Amazing). Daddy and I are still coughing our toenails up but hey, at least the boys aren't sick!
And if a silly cold that lasts 3 weeks is our only problem I'd say we're doin alright!

Life is Amazing. And we should all be happy about that!

1 comment:

Alainna Beus said...

Thanks for posting this. Very. good. point. You rock, Sonya.