Monday, July 25, 2011

Status Update

So you know how things happen through out your day and you think "Oh man that would make the greatest Facebook status?!"  We totally had one of those weekends where we could have flooded Facebook with goofy things that got said, or done. It seemed like everything we did or said was so funny or random we wanted to share it with everyone! Maybe they're only funny to us, but I decided to share anyway.
Things like:
*Greg says to me "I wish I was 1/2 as sexy as you" and I reply, "you are!"

*Sitting in the wal-mart parking lot and Gary says "Hey Mom! I can see the mountain!" (Mount Rainer) And Isaac says to him "That's not a mountain Gary! That's just an Old pile of dirt!"

*The boys have been chasing a fly around the house for 20 mins trying to feed it a dried up macaroni noodle

*I was painting the dresser we're going to use for Ashley and ended up with paint all over my feet. Isaac wanted me to come inside and look at something and I told him I couldn't because I had paint all over my feet. and with a straight face he said "I can't solve your problems Mom"

*Greg was trying to teach Isaac his favorite saying 'You're right, I'm wrong, I'm sorry' and when it came out Isaac ended up saying "I'm sorry you're wrong"

*Me-"Isaac pick a number between 1 and 5"   Isaac-"15!!!"  CLOSE--But no!

*Isaac told me this morning that Michael Jackson is his favorite guy ever!!

*We were having ribs last night for dinner and Gary (who had eaten all 3 of his) says to Isaac (who has eaten 1 1/2) "Isaac, can I have that big rib?! Cuz I really like big ribs!"


So there you have it. A small, funny (even if it is only to us) glimpse into our weekend.  Oh yah. and because I have issues with leaving you picture less. We also did some of this:

Daddy had to show the boys how it's done!
I would have but I hear that jumping on to your stomach isn't good when your pregnant

Safety first! Always!

Our water child! Doesn't matter what form, if there is water, this kid is in it!!

=)

And I will probably be in trouble for this one but I HAD to!! It is one of the main reasons I married this man!
He's just one Big Kid!
LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Alainna Beus said...

This made me laugh! Especially the one "I can't solve your problems Mom." Ha!! Cute kids.