Thursday, August 11, 2011

A reunion in Pics

I've noticed as I watch all my friends post their family reunion pics I find myself scanning through to only look at the pics....So that's what you can do too!
My family all got together at my Grandparents house in Cali. We (obviously) all had fun.
Isaac graduated to a booster seat and we got it for him right before we left so he had to tell everyone about it. It only took a day of running outside for him to figure out how to sleep in the car.

The boys got a little warm and asked if they could sit in the shade. so we did...and then made silly faces at everyone.

We took a day to spend in the pool out at the campground we stayed at.
Gary took to the water like a fish! He had never been swimming in a big pool before and he LOVES to swim.

Isaac was a little more cautious. He wouldn't get off the steps unless uncle Derek was there to hang onto him.
Seriously. He wouldn't even go with me. It HAD to be Uncle Derek!

Gary discovered how to Jump into the pool! That kid is a dare devil!
 

Isaac with Uncle Derek. Gary and I showin our toes.

My brother, me Mom and Dad

My sister wasn't able to make it so one of my cousins made a cardboard cutout of her for us to take around and get signed....cuz that's how we roll!

I really wanted a 4 generation pic, and LOVE the way it came out!
My grandma, my mom, me, my boys.

Sunday afternoon Gary found a way to "Beat the Heat"
That would be the bucket of Ice the water bottles were sitting in!

Busted!

On the way home we made a pit stop.
Isaac was so excited to see the temple that his Mom and Dad were married in.

They were cleaning so we couldn't go in and walk around but the boys didn't seem to mind just looking from the outside.

No comments: