Sunday, August 14, 2011

A LOT More Pics

After a request for more pics from the reunion; here they are!

How do you get Isaac to smile for a pic when he's being just as stubborn as his mother? You let him make all kinds of faces first!
Like a Monster face

Sweet Gary .... Who still loves to have his picture taken

Swimming


The game?! Water fight
Rules?
Squirt uncle Derek

Uncle Derek splashes you back

Squirt uncle Derek

Gary gets bored and jumps in the pool

Although he was more than happy to float his way around the pool all by his lonesome, there's just something about turning your 3 yr old, never been swimin before son loose in a huge pool with just a life jacket and floaty ring....PLUSSSSS being 6 months pregnant it didn't bother me one bit to follow him around IN the pool!

Gary decided to make himself comfy with the teenagers

Prego Shadow

The bean bag toss game,
Rules? There 3 and 4 yr olds. There are no rules. The 2 behind the board would toss them over, Gary would pick them up.

Me, my mom, my boys!

My brother's Girlfriend Ange (who the boys LOVE to death) My brother, me, with my boys, my mom and dad

The boys with Aunt Kelly

4 Generation Pic!

Annnd then there's Gary

3 Generation pic

They wanted a serious one...I can't do serious pictures so Ange snapped it in the 1.5 seconds that I was able to hold it

And there you have it!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! You look great! Your family is so adorable!!