Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feelin Fabulous!

I love the theme that Greg picked out for my Birthday!
One more year of Fabulous!!!

One happy Birthday Girl

He made me one of my Favorite cakes...
Spice cake with cream cheese frosting!
YUMMY!!!

Yay Singing!! =D

and Happy Birthday Candles!

There was some sprinkler time
because it was so nice and warm

And for my Birthday he made me a hair appointment to get my hair cut!
YAY!!!
So welcome to the traditional "6 month chop"
Before:

After!
yes. Wendy's is a MUST lately...

LOVIN the new short hair!

And of course, because I was child free, and just had a garage sale I had some birthday money to go shopping with! One of my new shirts:

Isaac wanted in on the picture....but HATES the flash on the camera! hahaha

Happy Birthday to Mee!!!

Thank you Hubs for making it a Greatly Fabulous Birthday!
Today I feel amazing, and it's because of you!
=)

1 comment:

Joie said...

I am glad you had a good Birthday!! Your hair looks SUPER adorable!!

:)

And yay for Greg being such a good hubby...