Thursday, September 22, 2011

School is Fun!

So I was having this dilemma of finding stuff for Gary and I to do while Isaac was at school. Gary and I have never really had a lot of one-on-one time, which is part of the reason we put Isaac in pre-school in the first place.  I was talking to my mom about this and she came up with the perfect solution!
PAINT!!
A few days later we got our paint in the mail and the creativity began!
Gary was kind enough to let Isaac in on the fun, since most of the painting will take place while he's at school.

Gary LOVES to paint!

And about 45 mins later, this is what we ended up with!
I think I may need to invest in a line with some clothes pins for drying.

Needless to say, As a HUGE Thank You, Nana can be expecting some artwork in the mail!


1 comment:

danibentz said...

That's why we have a string with clothes pins in our dining room. So crafts can dry and its a good way to show off their creations.