Sunday, September 4, 2011

Par-Tey!!!!!!!

It' that time of year again people!!!  It's MY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE Birthday's!! Anyone's really, but especially mine! A birthday is a day where it's all about YOU! You don't have to share it with anyone, it's a day to celebrate the day YOU were born!  I love my kids birthday, I love my hubbys birthday, I LOVE MY  birthday!!! It may be a little selfish and self centered...but I don't care. It's my birthday and I think that on your birthday you deserve to be a little selfish! Have that extra piece of cake! Eat chocolate chips for breakfast without hiding them in pancakes!  Do what you want to do because it's your birthday and you deserve it!!! 
Birthdays have always been a big deal out our house! Growing up, my parents always made sure it was your day! You got to pick breakfast lunch and dinner. Mom always made a cake, and there was always candles, ice cream, singing and TONS of fun!!!  We always went all out for each other's birthdays! From making HUGE signs to hang outside their door, to find when they woke up, to decorating the car. Balloons were a must and there HAD to be some kind of party. As we got older we would throw each other birthday parties, some surprise, some not, but there was always a party with lots of friends, games and food (My mom LOVED to cook for our friends).
I was fortunate enough to find a man that not only seems to understand, but respects "The Birthday"!! He lets me go all out for our kids and makes sure to do the same for me!! It's always a week long celebration with signs, activities and constant reminding that someone has a special day coming up! This year has been no different!! We kicked off the Birthday festivities with a new kitchen table that he found on Craigslist (love that place) for $100!!!! We had a garage sale yesterday, which we didn't do to bad at, and then ended the day with a Rainiers game! We did the family package so we all got free hats and a coupon for Little Ceasers pizza and crazy bread....YUM!!!!  He's got some kind of get together goin on tomorrow that will be fun....because it's my birthday and everything is fun on your birthday!!  Needless to say, My husband rocks, and it's my birthday, What more could a girl ask for?!
Here's some pics from the game....and our new table!

With just 4 of the 6 chairs and no leafs...leaves....leafs?!


One leaf...right?! Leaf....Hmmmm

Both leafs...leaves....whatever
6 CHAIRS!

It's big. It's beautiful. I love it!

Isaac checkin out the program

Gary

Our family!

Had to get a goofy one in!

The Rainiers

Some action shots




No comments: