Monday, September 17, 2012

1st Annual Talent Show

Ashley has been under the impression lately that she is a big girl and the world is her jungle gym.
 Gary has had fun following her around laughing at all the places she gets "stuck"
 Saturday the boys were being...well, boys and Greg and I kept trying to get them to go outside. So eventually Greg said "I think we should have a talent show tomorrow after church, you should go outside and practice your talent" and what do you know, they went outside....for a long time!

So here it is.
The Buchanan Family 1st Annual Talent Show!!
Gary's Backwards Bend
Gary's Cartwheel
Isaac's Backwards Bend
Ashley Clapping
My adorable daughter
My cute babies are talent enough...I feel.
Greg's Fire
Roasting Marshmallows....I love this man!
Greg's Dessert. Chocolate stuffed Marshmallows
Have I mentioned that I love him?!
Cuz I do.

Again with the big girlness.....really?!

We are a talented bunch over here! Don't be jealous, join us!




No comments: