Monday, September 10, 2012

Our ChillyBeans


First off. This is hilarious....at least it is to me.
I was trying to get her to say "Mama"
She says "Dada" and "Nana" But when I want her to say "Mama" she just grunts and yells.
It was very amusing.
Enjoy

Isaac had his first day of Kindergarten and I think we were all a little nervous.
We went to the open house the night before and got his "Welcome to Kindergarten" packet, which he then spent all morning "reviewing"
 

So here he is. Our oldest. Our big 5 yr old, off to Kindergarten!!
It has become a tradition in our family to have Dad take the kids to school on their first day. So I stayed home with Gary and Ashley (and cried) while Greg walked Isaac to school (one of the advantages to living 1/2 a mile from school)
 

We have these Magic Nuudles, and they are AMAZING! They stick together with water
Isaac made me a Hammer Head Shark
I may have gotten him into Shark Week
 


These two have such a roller coaster relationship.
These moments are few and far between and very hard to capture on film. 
Pretty sure this picture would sell for upwards of $1Billion!!!!!
 

The boys decided that the VHS movies make really good blocks.
So they made some parking garages.

Gary is our artist. Some of the things that he draws are AMAZING!!!!
I want to frame it all!!

Gary is also our country boy!! He loves to be outside, in the earth!
Dirt, rocks, sand, water......If it is a natural substance, he must be in it, covered in it!
I love this dirty boy, and whenever he comes in the house looking like this, I know it's been a good one!

These two....Oh my!!!
Ashley has discovered the play room!
Isaac has discovered that he can make Ashley laugh so hard she falls over.
It can be quite comical, and dangerous at times.

I learned very quickly with Isaac that it is important to have at least 1 drawer or cubbord that has Child friendly kitchen stuff in it. Stuff that they can get into, that maybe feels like they shouldn't be into it.
Ashley found said drawer.  Plastic measuring cups and hot pads.

9.months.old.
Can you believe it!!!
In 3 months she'll be 1!!!!

Growing up to fast....
I went in to get her up from her nap and she was just standing there smiling at me!
I couldn't believe it!! Just standing there....like she's a big girl or something!

She also thinks that she's big enough to do the stairs....
luckily there are only 3 and we have a 1" mat on the garage floor, so if she were to sneak past someone and out the door that accidentally got left open, the fall isn't tooooo bad.
 

Wait for it.........
ISAAC
ASHLEY
Crazy huh?!?!



I love my crazy kids!!!
They keep me on my toes and laughing, which I hear burns a lot of calories!!
 

To end,
For your viewing pleasure:
A little movie where I tease the kids with my birthday present from Greg!


Have a superfantastic week!!!

No comments: