Friday, September 14, 2012

Much.Fun.

We have officially survived our first FULL week of Kindergarten!!
We seem to be getting into the full swing of things and it seems to going well.
Isaac has a MUCH larger class than he's used to. His Montessori class had about 10 kids in it. His Kindergarten class has about 35!!! We're looking into maybe switching him to the smaller class of 25.
He had been having a hard time focusing on his task while in class and his teacher addressed me about it. So we came home, I wrote letters on the white board and with a stop watch in hand I asked him how many letters he could write in 1 minute.
His focus is much better!! She said it's like night and day difference.
Each letter line was 1 minute of writing
We have been walking to and from school, which has been fun.
After some persuasion from some neighbors, the Department of Transportation has decided that due to the lack of sidewalks along the very busy road, they gave us a bus! So now Isaac gets to ride the bus!
Gary walking to the bus stop
Getting off the bus. Gotta wave to his friends
 Ashley has been pulling her self up on everything!!!
It's so fun to watch her grow, I just wish she wouldn't do it quite so fast!

 Her hair is getting longer, I no longer NEED to put it in a ponytail to put a cute clip in it.
It just makes it easier.

And then we have Gary!!
Ohhhh Gary, how I love you!

I can't get over how much these two look alike!!

I'm not sure what she was looking for but she was heart set on finding it!!!





No comments: