Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Day Ahead

Apparently when I moved my clocks ahead an hour my brain moved a day ahead and it's driving me nuts!!!! Not in the way where you wake up thinking it's Friday only to get your dreams smashed because it's really only Thursday. I'm talking about the fact that, I had a meeting at the church last night at 7 (We are the ward building cleaning coordinators), so I dropped the boys off at my mother-in-law, Becky's, and went to the church only to find out that when i got there the only meetings there were the Stake Relief society and my father-in-laws Sunday School presidency meeting...oh and some basketball players. I wandered around and looked in all the classrooms for 10 mins before i gave up and asked someone if they knew where they were. Luckily someone had an email on their blackberry that said it was Wednesday the 11th at 7. GREAT!!!!!!! (she said VERY sarcastically) so I went and got the boys, hung out with Becky for a while and then came home!
A sunshiny part in all this rain is that when Greg got home at 9pm he stayed home so that I could go grocery shopping...by my self!!!! So I drove up to Wal-mart and got 2 new shirts, a pair of pants and some new jammies for the boys. Plus Grocery's. It was Fabulous and when I got home I told him that was how I was going to grocery shop from now on!! At night by my self!
So this morning, at 840, Isaac had his 2 yr check up. So after stupidly staying up till 130 goofing off on my computer i got up at 730 and got Isaac up and we got ready. I made Gary a bottle, changed his pants and took him into Greg. Isaac and I headed off to the Dr. He ate a PB&J in the car for breakfast and when we got there...SURPRISE!! His Dr. appointment isn't till tomorrow!! DANG IT!!!!
So I decided to make lemonade, Literally and figuratively. I'm taking out all this "Day ahead" frustration and CLEANING my living room!!! Which includes unpacking from my week at moms, Laundry, and the clutter that we're trying to get rid of!!!
AND SHE'S OFF!!!!

1 comment:

Rice Family said...

I totally feel you on this one! Hang in there! Being a Super-Mom isn't easy, but at least your kids are fed and healthy ... Scot tells me every day "Larkin is still alive and in one piece so I guess it was a good day huh!?!" I just smile and continue folding my 10th load of laundry that she barfed all over that day ... hope your week gets a little better! Love you!