Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry it seemed I fell of the face of the earth for a while there but I kinna did. My computer got tired because I thought it was bigger then it actually was so I crammed a whole bunch of stuff on it. My bother-in-law cleaned it off for me and i'm back in business. So here's an update on life since my last posting which was my surgery...
Everything went fine, I healed up nice and quick so I could get back to my life as a mom and wife. I'm still selling PartyLite and love it.
Gary is growing so fast I can hardly keep up with what size he's in. He'll be 8 months on the 15th and only 5lbs behind Isaac. He's army crawling everywhere and is anxious to get up on his knees. I know this because he keeps trying. He is my screamer, if he's talking he's screaming, and i mean ear piercing, brain rattling scream.
Isaac will be 2 on Monday the 9th and can count pretty well. He knows 3-4-5...7-8-9...12-13. He can repeat them back if you count with him clear to 20. And repeats all of his ABC's. He's very in to monster trucks and tractors and all things boy related.
Greg is still with state farm and is confidant that the all the lay offs everywhere will not effect him. He is quitting his hotel job next month and we're planning lots of weekend family vacations to celebrate.
Thats it for the homefront! Hope all is well with all of you!

1 comment:

Racheal said...

Welcome back missy!