Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend of Fun!!!

Friday I went and picked up a bunch of clothes from my cousin who is moving across country and didn't want take a bunch of clothes her kids have grown out of with her. Conveniently she has boys that are older than my boys and so we got a good stock pile of clothes for the next 5 yrs!
After we had some time to kill before our next activity so I took the boys for a walk around capital lake. After we had Isaac I used to walk around this lake every day, and then after we had Gary I would take them both so that I could get out of the house and get some exercise. It was fun to take them now they've grown up a little bit and I didn't have to pack them in the stroller and snugly.

Those lumps on the edge are ducks. They loved seeing all the ducks.
I love these boys! They are so fun to go on adventures with!

Of course we had to stop to throw rocks!

Our brother-in-law just graduated with his Masters so we went bowling to celebrate.
After we finished our walk we met everyone at the bowing ally and the boys went bowling for the first time!
They had so much fun!!!
Apparently he got his bowling genes from me....this is how I stand after I've rolled the ball!
So that there was no dropping the ball I told the boys to roll it this way

Gary was more patient waiting for his ball to roll down the isle
When it wasn't their turn they liked to watch the video games....
I bowled an 81...not bad for me!

Isaac bowled a 20 and Gary got 29!
Not bad for their first time!

Saturday was our niece's Bday party and after the party we went back to Greg's parents house where
Ashley had her first experience with a trampoline!
Isaac was sad that no one wanted to swing with him =(

Gary was too busy jumping "Super high"

Ashley also had her first experience with swinging....she loved it!

We spent the night and the boys made breakfast for Greg and his dad Sunday morning!

This is a perfect picture to me.
What better way to spend Father's day, than to spend it  being a real Father!!

The boys wanted to see if the carrots in our garden were ready!
they found 2 that were!!

We even have some strawberries growing!!

Sunday evening we made dinner together! Greg grilled up some Fillet Minon and hot dogs and I made roasted potatoes and corn!
The jeep flowers are the flowers the boys picked out for Greg!

Ashley even got in on the corn cob action!
This is her first real table food, and it was a hit!

Happy Father's day to one of the best Daddy's I know!!!!




No comments: